Prepare for a loving marriage
You experience many emotions when you are engaged. The idea of committing to each other forever is a beautiful idea. But, there are some practical areas that engaged couples neglect: expectations of marriage, intimacy, spiritual values and having children. Our pre-marital counseling is focused on exploring the strengths and commonalities of your relationship while also identifying potential challenges in your relationship. Our Chicago based licensed therapists assess your communication styles so you can learn how to work through conflict together.
Benefit of Premarital Therapy
Here is how we can help you be prepared for marriage:
- Resolve issues and explore them in a safe, supportive environment.
- Discuss and explore how family of origin can impact your relationship.
- Couples can feel more confident in their future and more well-equipped to face conflict.
- Offer specific topics will help you feel most prepared for your marriage.
- Assessment which helps to focus on your strengths as a couple and potential areas of challenges.
If you are in Illinois and are ready to take the first step in preparing for marriage, contact us today at (312) 346-5156.
I’ve scheduled an initial therapy appointment, now what? Getting started in therapy can feel overwhelming, and rightly so. For many of us, it is our first time talking to someone we don’t know about our private experiences and feelings. The time leading up to the...
HEALTHY LIVING STARTS NOW
180 N. Michigan Ave. Suite 1040
Chicago, IL 60601
Get In Touch
We offer comprehensive support so you can regain control and rebuild your life.
Join Our List
Subscribe to our newsletter today!